Sports and snow shoe walks in the winter in the Hautes Alpes
The Champsaur and Valgaudemar Valley in winter...
Awaiting your visit to our region, you will enjoy these beautiful images of our Champsaur and Valgaudemar valley in winter time !
Sports and Snowfun for all tastes and all ages !
Winter, snow, you devote yourself to the pleasures of skiing: downhill skiing or cross country skiing, dog sledding, ice skating, or ... you will hike on snowshoes in fabulous sceneries! Upon your return, enjoy the wellness and spa area; you can relax in the Jacuzzi and sauna before a massage or shiatsu session!
The resort of St Léger les Mélèzes is equipped with new snow cannons and an artificial lake to feed them.
Ski tours or snowshoeing, the fabulous landscapes of winter in Hautes-Alpes offer you a memorable stay ...
The Ski Resort of Saint Leger les Mélèzes
All practical information on our ski resort:
- Altitude of the resort 1260 m
- Ski area: 1260 m to 2001 m
- Ski area consists of 16 slopes: 8 green, 2 blue, 5 red, 1 black
- Sliding Activity: Alpine skiing, ski touring, snowshoeing, sledding, snow park, dog sledding, skiing jöring ..
- Distance center station: 500 meters- ESF (skiing lessons) Distance: 500 meters
- Skiset shop (ski hire): Distance: 500 meters
located at the edge of town, close to all amenities, bars and
restaurants, the B & B La Coustille will be the perfect starting
point for holidays; winter sports with family or friends.
Here, skiers will enjoy being next to the ski lifts and to have direct access to the trails.
Skiing - Snowboarding - Snowblade - Ski touring - Snowshoe trekking -
Cross country skiing - Handiski - Huskies - Carriage ride - Ski lessons
ESF - Snow garden for children - Ski Joëring - Snowmobiling -
Paragliding - Tyrolean